Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Grand Re-Opening

Welcome to Simmania!

Nothing is ever truly gone, information created nor destroyed, this is one of the key concepts in quantum physics and much like quantum particles Simmania, a site thought lost to time five years ago is once again back online.
back in 2009 Simmania was a small but growing community among users and fans who were reaching out beyond the large sites which dominated their communities. 
It went through several iterations over the years but always kept that core community alive and though lost in 2016 during a particularly chaotic time vestiges of that community remain.
After the recent uncovering of a saved database by the previous server owner and administrator of Simmania, Darth_Apple and I have worked over the last few months to restore and update the site and bring it up to modern standards while maintaining that which made Simmania great.
Though small it weathered many hurdles and stood strong against both time and adversity and though defeated shall rise again like a mighty phoenix from the ashes of its predecessor.
As of this day I officially announce the re-opening of Simmania to the public!
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

[Image: 5.jpg]

Find -->

Messages In This Thread
Grand Re-Opening - by SpookyZalost - 02-02-2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Grand Re-Opening - by Darth-Apple - 02-02-2021, 11:59 PM
RE: Grand Re-Opening - by samerton - 02-03-2021, 08:40 AM
RE: Grand Re-Opening - by SpookyZalost - 02-04-2021, 04:37 AM
RE: Grand Re-Opening - by Darth-Apple - 02-06-2021, 04:15 AM