Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

favorite retro games

what are your favorite games from back in the day

personally I like the sega genesis sonic series, the eco the dolphin series, and the game called pacman 2 the new adventures, I grew up with these games and still have them to this day, since then I've found a lot of old games i like from classics like doom to mario, to of course sonic, but I will always love my sega haha!
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

[Image: 5.jpg]

Find -->
I really enjoyed Ms Pacman a lot !

The first Pc games that came out like for the Amiga 500 and Commodor pcs , I would say Elite I loved the most

thanks, Brian
Find -->
I liked playing Fantasia and SimCity on Sega Genesis.

And then way before that on the old Atari console, I kinda liked Ms Pacman and Frogger
Find -->
Great! y'know speaking of arcade type games, I'm quite partial to asteroids and galaga, I've played both of them in the arcade/bar here in town I listed in the arcade location section called 1up.

and I've also played them in the arcade over in oscar blues over in lions, both are amazing games to play on the original hardware.

Find -->
(10-09-2014, 03:36 AM)Spooky_Zalost Wrote: Great! y'know speaking of arcade type games, I'm quite partial to asteroids and galaga, I've played both of them in the arcade/bar here in town I listed in the arcade location section called 1up.

and I've also played them in the arcade over in oscar blues over in lions, both are amazing games to play on the original hardware.

I loved both those games leo !

2 excellent choices, indeed

Brian
Find -->
do you have any favorite old school games brian? I know elite is one of them.

Find -->
I didn't really play a lot of games when i was younger but I'd like to say Crash Bandicoot:Warped! and Jetmoto 2 on the PS1 are my favorite if these count Tongue
of course they count! they are 5th gen, and right now retro is 6th/early 7th generation and before Tongue
Find -->
really Elite was the first game i can recall of any quality..

Where it was really a game i looked forward to playing coming home from classes at the university
Find -->
ya, it was on so many systems too, including the sega genesis, the commodore 64, and even IBM compatible Computers running DOS.
Find -->