Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VVVVVV, a C64-like PC game

Just to say, in modern standards, the graphics wouldn't be top notch...

Who cares about them, anyways?

Either way, some of you may recognize the developer of the game, Terry Covanagh. He's an awesome game developer, and one of my personal favorites.

The game features a standard single-player mode, a level editor, and many more. You can buy it at the lettervsixtim.es or on steam.
Find -->
AcoG000 Wrote:Who cares about them, anyways?

10 y/o CoD fan boys?

Anyway, great game imo. Only problems are.. quite a few of the rooms are annoying difficult, and the cutscenes are generally terrible. Still love the game though, even 82 hours in.
Cheeseguy Wrote:10 y/o CoD fan boys?

Anyway, great game imo. Only problems are.. quite a few of the rooms are annoying difficult, and the cutscenes are generally terrible. Still love the game though, even 82 hours in.

only 43 hours for me. but I'm getting very busy with my custom level
Find -->
I guess I'll revive this as a bragging thread. Tongue

I've gotten V ranks on The Space Station 1 and Tower time trials, and I'm getting very close to getting one on The Final Level. Every time I get close though, there's one room that just loves to kill my run. I guess such is life. Sad

Still, I recommend this game to anyone looking for a good platformer. It's been recently released on iOS, and a free version called the Make and Play edition featuring only custom levels (and the level editor) was released on PC alongside it. More info: http://distractionware.com/blog/2014/06/outer-space/
Find -->
so I've gotten pretty good at VVVVVVVV.

in fact I have it on my tablet Tongue got it as part of a humble bundle a while back and have been playing it on my kindle fire.

it oddly works great as a mobile game XD.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

[Image: 5.jpg]

Find -->