Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Age of Empires

Lately I just re-discovered Age of Empires 3.

Mainly I play as the Sioux (warchiefs expansion) and the Spanish, but my best play is with the Sioux.

What are your greatest achievments, battles, thoughts, opinions on the series. And feel free to setup battles here
Find -->
OH man I'm playing a team game as the french with the AI. It's pretty fun. Where just about ready to make an advance on the enemy. It's an amazing game. Also good that a lot of people still play online, if you have the online account thing of course . MY favorite faction would have to be the Chinese in Asian dynasties and the french in the war chiefs and AOE III vanilla.
Find -->
I've always had computer problems playing Age of Empires 3, and I never really got hooked on it like I did with Sims 2 and SimCity4 that came about at around the same time. as such, I was never any good at it. [Image: 557847.gif]

Age of Empires 2, though, I've gotten pretty good at. It's challenging on the highest difficulties, but feels very rewarding to win. [Image: 26721.gif]
Find -->
I LOVE AOE [Image: 364988687.gif]
Find -->
I do not have AOE 3 But I do Have the AOE 2 Set wich is pretty funn if u want to battle i can install the game let me know i am in chat all the time [Image: 26721.gif]
Find -->
The online servers are still up?
Find -->
I don't think they are from Microsoft, but there are some independent hosting sites that have games hosted, I believe.
Find -->
Ah of course
Find -->
The multiplayer servers are still online, I played a few games last week... lost all but one lol
Find -->
I have never played this game, but it seems very interesting.
Find -->