Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Madden NFL 08

I have recently bought "Madden" For the pc, yes its an older game 08 but it has actually very good graphics and very good playability. The AI is very intelligent ( as it should be Tongue ) and reacts to different scenarios well. Although sometimes the game screws up calls when they are clear as day, it usually makes good fair calls!

Here is the trailer for it < Very fun game representing American football I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys watching or playing the game. Now, does anyone else on mania play it? xD if so please share experiences and pics [Image: 26721.gif]

[Image: 84242111.jpg]

Ravens going against the Steelers! ( Steelers are the best Tongue )

[Image: 92246717.jpg]

[Image: 21834671.jpg]

[Image: 21834671.jpg]
Find -->
I love Madden 08!! Tongue

I just wish they had made a more recent one for the PC. Tongue Hey, I'd play as Baltimore in a game anytime. Wink Tongue
I bet you would lol. Same here, they need a more recent version and for that I need a more recent pc to handle those new graphics for Madden 14 when it comes
Find -->
Yeah, probably, although Madden doesn't look to bad on the lower graphics settings compared to some other games.
Really? I wouldn't know, all of mine are set to the highest! [Image: 364988687.gif]
Find -->
7499275 Wrote:Really? I wouldn't know, all of mine are set to the highest! [Image: 364988687.gif]

Lol Tongue Yeah, in Madden 08 you can pretty much max it all out. Tongue

I love Franchise mode or creating a bunch of teams and running a league. You know how I like to run leagues. Tongue

EDIT: Hey, you even got 60 fps! Tongue
I just started a super star mode, we are 7 wins! Undefeated steelers! Tongue

And you and your leagues *drops head and starts shaking head*

I know! 60 FPS for me its a miricale!! lol :p
Find -->
7499275 Wrote:I just started a super star mode, we are 7 wins! Undefeated steelers! Tongue

And you and your leagues *drops head and starts shaking head*

I know! 60 FPS for me its a miricale!! lol :p

What position is your superstar? I had one that was a RB in Madden 07 that was great, although I don't think he went to the HoF. [Image: 523789.gif]

60 FPS IS a miracle, at least for me.

Man, this makes me wanna break out the Madden, again. Tongue
"Rocky H. QB #4 and #1"
Find -->
QB!!! Tongue

I need to make a new superstar. Tongue